Japan Work VISA for University Degree (BA/MA) Holder

VISA Process Family VISA Work VISA Status List Inquiry Office Japanese @ Nyukan Assist

TOP > Status for Work (Working VISA) > BA/MA/etc Degree Holder

Status for Employment - BA/MA/etc Degree Holder -

There are several status for a foreign national who wish to stay and work in Japan in the field of Journalism, Law, Education, etc.

"Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services" is the most popular status for a person who has BA/MA degree. In addition, depending on the type of work, etc, "Business Manager", "Journalist", "Legal/Accounting Services", "Instructor", etc are applied to a person who want to work in Japan.

Requirements of each Status largely vary and depend on academic backgrounds and/or working experience of an applicant.

Immigration Assistance

As a registered immigration/visa specialist or "Gyoseishoshi", we can offer various services related to immigration procedures.

Services we can offer are

Consultation - to find out Status of Residence/Procedures that may best suit you and/or your family member, etc.
Documentation - to prepare and/or advice the documents you need to submit to the Immigration Bureau
Representation/Agency - to submit the documents and communicate with the Immigration Bureau on your behalf

and so forth.

Please let us know your situation. Inquiry Form

Office Outline

Immigration assistance office

For Work (Work VISA)
BS/MS/etc Degree Holder
BA/MA/etc Degree Holder
Teaching Position

Japanese VISA "Status of Residence" - Working VISA - Family VISA - Immigration Assistance Gyoseishoshi Tokyo Japan
s r ‹ ]ː c k ] i aJ Vh nc cJ 䓌 c L n ` ڍ

Apostille O rUE @ Ǘ ssm smA